Procurement – Payment and Receipt of Goods / Services
- Frequent payments just under a certain authorization level.
- Multiple invoices on the same date.
- A supervisor frequently allowing disbursements to vendors with insufficient supporting documents with various excuses.
- Frequent short delivery or provision of substandard goods.
- Increase in number of complaints about products or service procured.
- Replacement or repair after unreasonably short period of time.
Unreasonably high cut of materials compared with industry norm or other branches within the company.